The website www.bonsai-pots.com belongs to the Company, based in Larissa (7, Eleftheriou Str., PC 41336), tel. +30 6983518509, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Company closely monitors the developments of the legislation in the field of personal data protection and adapts the functions of www.bonsai-pots.com, the software it uses and the way of providing its services, within the strict strict limits of the law, in to fully, absolutely, without exception and responsibly ensure the protection of personal data of visitors – users of www.bonsai-pots.com. The primary concern of the Company is the provision of high quality services with respect for the rights, fundamental freedoms, privacy, as well as the privacy of the communication of the users of www.bonsai-pots.com, that is why we receive all the appropriate and necessary measures within the law, adopting modern technological processes, advanced technical equipment and software, already from the design of our systems and by definition.
Our Company collects Personal Data that concerns you, either directly from you or through cooperating companies. The collection is done through this website and / or in other ways (social media, contests, Cookies, analytics tools etc). The collection, processing and protection of your Personal Data by the Company is done in accordance with the requirements of the General Regulation for Data Protection (EU) 2016/679, as supplemented by the relevant provisions of current national and European legislation.
For the purposes of this Policy, the following definitions apply:
“Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity which, alone or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and manner of processing personal data.
“Executor of processing” means a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
“Personal Data” or “Personal Data” or “Data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject” or “Subject”, hence user / visitor); the identifiable natural person is the one whose Identity can be verified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identity identifier, such as name, identity number, location data, online identity, or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Specific Personal Data” or “Sensitive Personal Data” is any information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data, relating to the health or data relating to a natural person’s sexual life or sexual orientation.
“Processing” means any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or change, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
“Recipient” is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether it is a third party or not.
“Third party” means any natural or legal person, public authority, service or body, with the exception of the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct supervision of the controller or processor , are authorized to process personal data
“Restriction of processing” means the labeling of stored personal data in order to limit their processing in the future
“Consent” of the data subject is any indication of will, free, specific, explicit and fully aware, by which the data subject expresses that he agrees, with a statement or with a clear positive action, to process the personal data that concern it.
“User” or “Visitor” is the person who visits this site or subscribes or logs in to the account he maintains on the site.
02. PROCESSING MANAGER
For any processing of personal data carried out by the Company or its associates, exclusively for the purposes and in the manner determined by the Company.
To create an individual account on our website we will process the email address you enter in the relevant form and the password you enter. Ability to create your account is also provided on the screen of completion of your order, in which case your account is created based on the information you declare at this point.
In order to order / purchase / supply our products, you will be asked to provide personal data such as: name, postal address, telephone, e-mail address, product shipping address. We collect this data electronically through the relevant data entry form.
In order to contact www.bonsai-pots.com through the relevant contact form, we collect and process the name you state to us, your email, as well as the information you enter in the relevant boxes (Subject – Message).
We collect and process your personal data (profile name, comments, tags and other information that concerns you and you share it with us) during your visit to accounts, pages and channels of www.bonsai-pots.com on social media. , such as facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, youtube etc, when you follow these accounts, when you register as a subscriber, when you contact us and when you use the services offered by the above sites to get in touch with us, to submit requests , questions, reviews and get our products and services.
In order for a relevant newsletter to be sent to you, we process the email that you enter in the special form on the website www.bonsai-pots.com.
For your registration as a member, we process your email.
For your registration in our Company competitions, you will be asked for your personal data and contact information, which our Company can draw from your account on social networking sites where the relevant competition is “running”.
When you contact our Company in any way (e-mail, telephone, contact forms, fax, social media, etc.), we collect and process the information you declare / enter.
In case of your withdrawal from a contract with our Company, we collect and process the withdrawal statements.
Identification files – “Cookies”
03. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENT
Our Company collects, stores and processes your personal data in a lawful and transparent manner for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and does not subject it to further processing in a manner incompatible with those purposes. The Company makes the necessary efforts so that the personal data it maintains and processes is always accurate and up-to-date but also appropriate and relevant and that the collection and processing is limited to the data absolutely necessary for the purposes of processing, but also to what is necessary for them. for these purposes measure. The data is still kept in a form that allows the identification of data subjects only for the period required for the purposes of processing personal data or for the service of other lawful purposes. Personal data shall be processed in such a way as to guarantee its proper security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, leakage, interception, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
04. TREATMENT CONDITIONS
The Company processes your personal data with your consent, when it asks you to state whether you consent to the processing.
– In any case you contact us to be informed about the Company’s products and services, we legally process your data within the pre-contractual stage.
– When you buy products from our online store, we process the necessary data for the execution of the contract between us.
– Your personal data that we have under contract may be transferred to tax authorities when required to comply with the Company with a relevant legal obligation.
– We process personal data and when the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company (statistical analysis of sales data, market research).
05. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process your personal data:
• The Company processes the personal data you enter when creating an account on the website www.bonsai-pots.com, for your registration as a member of the website and the provision of the services offered by the website.
• In the context of the execution of your contract with the Company (purchase of products), we process the information that you provide to us for the cross-checking of your payments (we do not process the details of the credit / debit card that you register in a secure electronic environment), the issuance of legal documents, the shipment of products to your place, your information on the delivery time and availability of products, the processing of your order, etc. The Company processes and transmits your data to the cooperating courier companies, in order to enable the delivery of ordered products.
• Your personal data that you enter for the order of products may be disclosed to the tax authorities when this is necessary for the fulfillment of our tax obligations or in case of control of the competent authorities.
• The Company cooperates with advertising / promotion companies, courier companies, statistical analysis companies, suppliers and service providers, who process your personal data on our behalf. We transmit to our above partners only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of the service that we have agreed and exclusively for the purposes of processing mentioned in this Policy.
• The Company, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the law, may use the personal data of the user for market research and marketing purposes, as well as to serve the internal purposes of the Company and improve the services provided.
• The Company uses technical information collected from the user’s activity on the internet for the operation and protection of the site from attacks and abuse, as well as after anonymization or pseudonymization for statistical purposes.
• The Company processes personal data that are necessary for the navigation of our website (cookies etc) and for the use of its services.
• According to the provisions of the current legislation, our Company may send you newsletters after your transaction with our online store, and you are given the opportunity to oppose the shipment, easily and free of charge.
• If you subscribe to the list of recipients of our Company newsletters, we process your personal data (e-mail) that you provide to us to send you emails about our products and services, Company news, Company events and happenings, offers, discounts and contests (newsletters).
• If you register as a member of the Company, we process your email to provide you with the relevant services.
• The Company files the contracts with the consumers – users of this website, within the legal institutional framework. You can access them online at any time, so you can refer to your selections and repeat your order easily and quickly.
• For “immediate promotion” operations, which include any communication of the Company for the purpose of promoting our products and services within the law.
• The personal data we collect through the relevant contact form or via e-mail, telephone, fax, social media are processed to respond to requests, questions and complaints you submit and to offer you support for our products and services. Similarly, we collect and process your personal data to respond to requests, questions, evaluations that you submit during your visit to accounts (profiles) and pages (pages) of the online store www.bonsai-pots.com on social media sites (social media ), such as facebook, instagram, google maps, youtube etc, as well as to analyze the impact of these pages on the consumer public.
• The Company processes information collected using appropriate technology (eg through cookies, analytics, facebook pixel), in order to display advertisements of its products on the internet (eg through remarketing). So you enjoy personalized services with speed and efficiency.
• In case of your withdrawal from a contract with our Company, we will process your data for the return of your money and the receipt of the products that you return to us. Withdrawal statements will be archived and retained without time limit in order to check if you are abusively exercising your relevant right vis-.-Vis our Company.
• For the purpose of drawing lots and communicating with the winners, we process your personal data that you disclose to us when you participate in Company competitions.
• Personal data may be processed to claim our Company’s claims from customer contracts.
06. DATA RIGHTS RIGHTS
The Company provides the data subjects with the rights provided by law and facilitates their exercise. At the same time, we provide the subjects with full information about their rights. Specifically, data subjects have the following rights:
1. Right to information on the processing of their personal data.
2. Right of access to their personal data and information related to the processing and their rights.
3. The right to request the correction of their inaccurate personal data as well as the completion of their incomplete personal data.
4. Right to request the deletion of their personal data.
5. The right to request a restriction on the processing of their personal data.
6. The right to receive their personal data and / or to request the transfer of such data to another controller (portability right).
7. The right to express their opposition to the processing of their personal data
8. The right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects which affect or significantly affect them in a similar way (right to human intervention).
To exercise your rights you can send a postal letter (registered) to our Company in Larissa (7, Eleftheriou Str. Larissa, Zip Code: 41336) or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company will respond in writing (e-mail or postal letter) within one (1) month from the receipt of the request and the identification of the applicant for the actions taken following the request. This time limit may be extended by a further two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. The Company informs the data subject about this extension within one month from the receipt of the request, as well as about the reasons for the delay.
These rights are exercised at no cost to you. If the data subject’s requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurring nature, the Company may either: a) impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or the announcement or execution of the requested action, or b) refuse to comply with the request.
In addition, if one or more of the above rights are exercised to correct, delete and restrict the processing of your personal data, such requests will also be forwarded to any third party recipient to whom the personal data may have been transmitted for processing purposes, except if this proves impossible or if it entails a disproportionate effort.
In case you believe that your personal data has been affected in any way, you can contact our Company at e-mail: email@example.com. Our Company is by your side at all times (tel. +30 6983518509), ready to assist you in resolving the issue in a fast, fair and efficient manner.
07. SUBJECT CONSENT
We will provide you with all the necessary information you need to declare your prior consent to the processing of your personal data by the Company, for one or more specific purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time, easily and free of charge, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on your consent, prior to its revocation. In cases where you are not provided with the possibility of automated revocation of your consent, contact our Company in any way and we will provide you with all the necessary information for the desired revocation.
In case of revocation of your consent to receive a newsletter (opt-out), we keep your email in a separate list (unsubscribe list) to ensure the compliance of the Company with your wish.
The statement of acceptance of this Policy, by you filling in the relevant box on the websites of www.bonsai-pots.com or otherwise, is considered as a free statement of your consent to the collection, processing and further transmission of your personal data for purposes related to the use of our website, and the services provided on it, which are analyzed in this Policy.
Your refusal to provide the personal data requested on a case-by-case basis makes it impossible for you to provide the services of the website www.bonsai-pots.com, the communication with the Company, etc.
08. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be forwarded by our Company to cooperating advertising / promotion companies, statistical analysis companies, suppliers and service providers, who as the processors on our behalf, have all the responsibilities provided by law and provide sufficient assurances for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of the law and ensures the protection of your rights.
If the processors are installed outside the EU, or the data processing is to be done outside the EU. then only the transfer of your personal data takes place: i) in a country for which there is a decision of competence by the European Commission (“Privacy Shield” applies to the USA) or ii) if the controller or processor has provided appropriate guarantees and provided that enforceable rights and effective remedies exist for the data subjects; or (iii) in any other case provided by law.
09. TIME OF OBSERVATION
All personal data is kept for a predetermined and limited period, depending on the purpose of processing, at the end of which, such personal data is deleted from our databases. Specifically, if there is no other legal reason for retention:
– We maintain your personal data that we collect through the contact form www.bonsai-pots.com as well as through any other way of contacting the Company, for a period of six months from the completion of our communication (the Company’s response to your message).
– We maintain your personal data that we collect through the accounts of www.bonsai-pots.com on social media, for as long as you are connected in any way with these accounts.
– Cookies are kept for a period of time determined by their nature, origin and purpose. More in the Cookies Policy.
– In case you have registered at www.bonsai-pots.com, if your account is inactive and there is no other legal condition for the processing of your personal data or a legal reason for keeping them, they will be deleted two years after the last action at www.bonsai-pots.com.
– In case of a sales contract with www.bonsai-pots.com, a reasonable period of retention of your personal data is six years from the completion of your last transaction with the online store.
The time that your Personal Data can be retained by our Company is additionally determined by the relevant obligations of our Company provided in the current Legislation (tax, etc.) and the provisions of the law for the maximum retention period. If there are legal claims / claims of a civil nature of our Company from the contract, the Company may keep your personal data until the completion of the statutory limitation period of the claims.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA SECURITY
The Company takes care of ensuring the authorized access to your data. Therefore, only the competent employees of our Company process your personal data.
Personal data is basically kept in electronic form. We may also keep physical file documents that include personal data when necessary (tax data, contracts, original declarations of withdrawal, etc.).
Data collected by the Company through www.bonsai-pots.com, are stored in the Google Data Center (google analytics), Facebook Data Center (facebook pixel) & in the database of the website, to which only the Company has access.
Www.bonsai-pots.com uses Lets encrypt SSL certificate. The availability of your data is ensured through a scheduled periodic backup.
Unauthorized access to www.bonsai-pots.com is prevented through technology that blocks access after a certain number of failed login attempts.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
In case of dispute or any claim regarding this website, Greek law is applicable, regardless of the type of dispute.
For all actions or legal proceedings that arise or are related to this Policy, its validity, implementation, implementation or violation or the content of this Policy, the Greek Courts are competent, whose jurisdiction you irrevocably recognize.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to exercise its statutory rights before the courts of the place of breach of this Policy.
The Company may at any time update or modify this Policy, in order to respond to any changes in the operation of this website, the services it offers and the provisions of law. Modifications will be posted on this website.